- Enabled the control for multi-touch. All buttons now support multi-touch input (per item and per category), and the dial can be "rotated" using multiple contacts.
- Changed the dial to rotate the scale and keep the pointer fixed, rather than vice-versa to provide better feedback with multi-touch rotation.
- Added inerita for rotation.
- Moved the category title back to the centre.
- Changed the button action to execute on click (manipulator-up) rather than on a manipulator-down event, with highlighting to provide better visual feedback when touching a button.
- Added support for enumrations, in addition to boolean and numeric buttons.
Using a single hue for each of the regular, disabled, and highlighted button states gives the impression of a "heads-up-display" (HUD) rather than a mechanical dial. "LED"-style colors and a Gaussian blur add to the effect, as shown below in Figure 3.